Andrew Torba and Steve Bannon on How To Defeat Tech Tyranny
Feb 20, 2021
1.28m

I am a Christian, a husband, a father, a patriotic American, and the CEO of @gab. Now faith is...

Transurfing Chapter 11 "Energy" Breakdown
    Genesis Chapters 14 and 15
    Discussing Solutions To Fix California With Gubernatorial Candidate Diego Martinez
    MEET ADAM & JAMES FROM GOLDBUSTERS FRIDAY 11 JUNE 21 & GET YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED..
    Forgiveness Is The Way To Self-Actualization
    Catholic — News Report — Contraception Riskier Than Vaccine
    Fauci - Crimes Against Humanity?
    The Stone Cold Truth On RedPill78 - A Roger Stone & Zak Paine Conversation
    Biden Harris Trips + Kim Jong Un
    Send your kids to private school
  • HOW FAR DID TORBA THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH NAZI STICK HIS HEAD UP Goldman Sachs IRA STEVE BANNONS NAZI ANUS?????IS NOT Goldman Sachs OPIUM DEALING DRUG MONEY LAUNDERING SASOON JEW THE ENEMY OF TORBA'S CHRISTIAN CHURCH????

• Love GAB. Next, I hope we have the GAB book store, GAB store to purchase American products, GAB money system to bypass PayPal, etc.

• Being part of Gab is important . Good job guys

• I first discovered and registered with gab before the huge growth. Then, when I saw they were having growing pains because of the influx of new subscribers, I signed up for a pro account even though I could not access the site most times. I decided it was an important investment in trying to keep free speech and looking back, probably one of the best investments I had made. As it will be in the future. Thank you Andrew.

• Keep going, Andrew. You are having an effect. This is a message the evil establishment will not be able to stop or to withstand; it will be their demise. The righteous are bold as a lion.

• It is almost funny when you look at history the same frauds rise to power for a little while and then crash and burn but I guess they just can't help themselves