Welcome To Gab: A Message From CEO Andrew Torba
Jan 08, 2021

I am a Christian, a husband, a father, a patriotic American, and the CEO of @gab. Now faith is...

Gab CEO Andrew Torba welcomes all of the new community members and exposes the New York Times' lies about Gab.

End Human Trafficking
    Election Fraud and the Road to Socialism
    Keep'n IT Real RANT 1
    How Your Tax Dollars Are Being Used to Fund Socialism
    James 2:14-26
    The Rapture of the Church 11-3-2020 Bro Steve Winter DD
    Riley Green - "Mississippi or Me" (Unreleased)
    อัพเดท การปฏิการ ทหารลับครั้งใหญ่ ที่อเมริกา
    Duante Wright Flees from Arrest Warrant
    Vaxxed Governor Gets Covid19, Unpopular Usurper Biden's EO's on GUNS, CDC & WHO Busted
  • I don’t believe that @gab needs an events feature and these kinds of precedence taking place makes it very difficult for gab to consider implementing events features.

Despite all this, are “events” features you’re still open to creating?

Although synchronising such events to an online calendar which then synchronises with my calendar - might be a possible way.

The “group” feature is similar to events (without the scheduling though) but community members can work around it using pictures to remind others to join their events.

• Agree with so much of what you are saying except where you say that this summers riots were caused by a guy who had a drug overdose. Calling out the violence is more than fair but whether the guy was on drugs or not a racist cop had his knee pushed into the guys neck for 9 minutes while he repeatedly said he couldnt breath. Then he died. WTF. Not to mention the multitude of other cases worldwide where bad cops act outside the law, particularly towards people of colour. Maybe i heard you wrong. I would suggest you call out things that are wrong regardless and not be constricted to an all for the group mentality

• Gab might also have to entertain the thought of building their own domain name registrar and web hosting services. It's possible that Epik could lose all of its funding in the (near) future, which could potentially lead to the end of Gab. Gab must avoid Russian and Chinese hosting providers at all costs. Since ICANN has been handed over to the UN, any nation can potentially get cut off from the internet.

• This is great let's hope it gets the support and trump's the pathetic data mining spyware and anti free speech platforms 😁🎉

• hit like button

• Love the hat!!!!!

• Thank you for keeping the 1stA safe. you’ve got my support and thousands of others.

• If there are tutorial videos on how Gab works, I'd really appreciate help. I'm having major difficulty in getting any posts or comments to appear. Also, excellent presentation of a bad situation. Even if I can't get the platform to work for me, at least I'm finding a great number of news articles to see and share. God Bless You for your efforts!

• Can you sue the propagandists for defamation?..

• Can't even get this started. Now what?

• I would like to join as a PRO member but, the methods of payment are not user friendly. Bitcoin I refuse to attempt. To me it’s a pyramid scheme. I hesitate to give my bank account information over a non-secure connection. I guess I’ll resort to snail mail. Are the credit card companies or online secure 3rd party payment companies refusing to service gab?

• Want to thank you so very much for all your hard work. God bless you, you're family & Team!

• Thank you for this!

• Absolutely Outstanding.... I don't know how I had not heard of you before!!! I'm usually pretty knowledgeable about new sites etc.. Can't understand how I could have missed such an outstanding effort such as yours... I for one believe you've done an outstanding job... And the Proof is that I'm actually here making a post right now, where Parler is still down.... The Proof is right there.. Great Job.. I'd live to help, please let me know if you need me to hold the light while you do your late night coding.. I'm not rich, but I pretty darn good with Hardware, used to build and configure my own servers in the Late 90's as I was an internet Provider in the age of dialup internet. Good luck, and I'll be setting up my pro account soon... Nice work...!!

• Finally an alternative media service that is "of the people, by the people, and for the people". Continue the great work.

• Hi I ordered Gab Pro gave my info and NOTHING. Is this because you are overwhelmed? Three days Nothing.

• I see MUCH more call for violence on youtube, facebook and twitter. It's all over their platforms. This is another reason I prefer GAB, it's a much more peaceful, lawful and respectful platform.

• Good video, though your argument that people "weren't going around carrying laptops" is silly. You are a smart guy, you know your website. You know if you go to gab on a cell phone it literally asks to create a icon on your phone to shortcut you to the site that looks just like an app.

• I first heard about GAB listening to Alex Jones show. I was very impressed with your grit. Man the amount of info exchange is mind boggling.

• Andrew it is great to see you stand up for Christianity and freedom of speech. I am in UK. More strength to you.