Welcome To Gab: A Message From CEO Andrew Torba
Jan 08, 2021

I am a Christian, a husband, a father, a patriotic American, and the CEO of @gab. Now faith is...

Gab CEO Andrew Torba welcomes all of the new community members and exposes the New York Times' lies about Gab.

Follow No One - Fear No Evil coming soon! #Whatyoumissed
    Episode 2 - Tor and the So-Called Dark Web
    1 views ▪ an hour ago
    1984
    The Rise of Technocracy
    208 - A Message From Trump - Judge Orders Dominion Communications Released
    1.45k views ▪ 2 days ago
    Thanksgiving 2020 With Eyes2Jesus
    A top lawyer from the Italian Supreme Court reveals how a large defense software company, Leonardo SpA, sets the stage for global unrest
    3.70k views ▪ 4 days ago
    LETCHWORTH VILLAGE - Episode: 2
    Salve Regina for our friends @gab @a
    Revelation 14: Harvest Time
  • If there are tutorial videos on how Gab works, I'd really appreciate help. I'm having major difficulty in getting any posts or comments to appear. Also, excellent presentation of a bad situation. Even if I can't get the platform to work for me, at least I'm finding a great number of news articles to see and share. God Bless You for your efforts!

• Can you sue the propagandists for defamation?..

• Can't even get this started. Now what?

• I would like to join as a PRO member but, the methods of payment are not user friendly. Bitcoin I refuse to attempt. To me it’s a pyramid scheme. I hesitate to give my bank account information over a non-secure connection. I guess I’ll resort to snail mail. Are the credit card companies or online secure 3rd party payment companies refusing to service gab?

• Want to thank you so very much for all your hard work. God bless you, you're family & Team!

• Thank you for this!

• Absolutely Outstanding.... I don't know how I had not heard of you before!!! I'm usually pretty knowledgeable about new sites etc.. Can't understand how I could have missed such an outstanding effort such as yours... I for one believe you've done an outstanding job... And the Proof is that I'm actually here making a post right now, where Parler is still down.... The Proof is right there.. Great Job.. I'd live to help, please let me know if you need me to hold the light while you do your late night coding.. I'm not rich, but I pretty darn good with Hardware, used to build and configure my own servers in the Late 90's as I was an internet Provider in the age of dialup internet. Good luck, and I'll be setting up my pro account soon... Nice work...!!

• Finally an alternative media service that is "of the people, by the people, and for the people". Continue the great work.

• Hi I ordered Gab Pro gave my info and NOTHING. Is this because you are overwhelmed? Three days Nothing.

• I see MUCH more call for violence on youtube, facebook and twitter. It's all over their platforms. This is another reason I prefer GAB, it's a much more peaceful, lawful and respectful platform.

• Good video, though your argument that people "weren't going around carrying laptops" is silly. You are a smart guy, you know your website. You know if you go to gab on a cell phone it literally asks to create a icon on your phone to shortcut you to the site that looks just like an app.

• I first heard about GAB listening to Alex Jones show. I was very impressed with your grit. Man the amount of info exchange is mind boggling.

• Andrew it is great to see you stand up for Christianity and freedom of speech. I am in UK. More strength to you.

• Thanks!

• God bless you for creating this platform Andrew. Keeping close to Him will keep you grounded. 🙏🙏🙏

• Wow. Disgusting how the media and Democrats are treating ALL of us. Heartbreaking really. The lies are sickening. Long live gab 💪

• Thanks for the welcome, nice to meet you!

• Super! God is with you and your family! He loves the truth and the justice!

• Evil men only prevail when good men do nothing.When good men act evil cringes and God looks down from above and empowers them to succeed.Beware the shining path. Dont take the call Jerry is on the line. 33e55t9o y677u009o 33eg5432178

• Great job on gab I’ve been here since the start and I’m loving the improvements