COVID Shots to “Decimate World Population,” Warns Dr. Bhakdi
May 12, 2021

Christian, Linux user, college student, privacy advocate

I post stuff I find useful and/or...

In this exclusive interview with The New American magazine’s Senior Editor Alex Newman, world-renown German-Thai-American microbiologist Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi warns that the COVID hysteria is based on lies and that the COVID “vaccines” are set to cause a global catastrophe and a decimation of the human population. Starting off, he explains that the PCR test has been abused to produce fear in a way that is unscientific. Next, he explains what the mRNA vaccines are going to do to the human body in terms and using analogies that anyone can understand. Among other concerns, he expects massive deadly clotting as well as immune system responses that will destroy the human body. Finally, Bhakdi, who warned of impending “doom” during a Fox News interview that went viral, calls for criminal prosecutions of the people responsible and an immediate halt to this global experiment.

Link: https://thenewamerican.com/covid-shots-to-decimate-world-population-warns-dr-bhakdi/

Anti-White Is the New Black
    5.90k views ▪ 2 days ago
    Catholic — Headlines — June 9th, 2021
    How Many Shekels Would It Take?
    Catholic — News Report — Pro-Lifers Protesting Prelates
    One Nation, Under Allah?
    MEDIA BACKLASH! WITH DOCTORS LIKE THIS WHO NEEDS ENEMIES? - WELL DONE JULIA!
    GREAT RESET: Food and Housing Shortage, Inflation, Cyber Attacks, Event 201 -And it's All Deliberate
    4.17k views ▪ 3 days ago
    California Steals From USA
    Men Loving their Wives = Nuclear Power
    Hunter Biden Text Messages
  • Its VERY important to understand EPSTEIN GUILTY Trump's ROLE in this so you dont make the SAME MISTAKES or support him as he MAKES MORE! CASES NOT DEATHS! EVENT 201 proves this was all a PLANNED FARCE! Understand that Epstein GUILTY Trumpy is a deep state FAKE like all others before him and gave Gates GAVI group a BILLION to FORCE a DNA ALTERING NOT-a-vaccine on YOU using the MILITARY in a 'powerful way' Gates controlled and funded Fauci AND Birx and they ALL should be EXECUTED. Trump PARTIED WITH Clintons, Gates and EPSTEIN and AS A DEMOCRAT! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pV1U9s3vJ0

• This guy is dangerously stupid. Takes about 2 seconds to look up his credentials and claims. He's spewing "absolutely ridiculous nonsense" himself. For the lazy: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/04/30/fact-check-covid-19-vaccines-dont-cause-death-wont-depopulate-planet/7411271002/
    Another few minutes of research - he's definitely a quack.

• Seriously compelling explanation of what happens and why we should not be getting these "vaccines." I for one was suspicious of it from the start and I plan on refusing to take it, even if it means losing my job. No job is worth dying for.

• It sounds like immunosuppressants might help those who have been vaccinated?

• I love you Dr. Bhakdi, and have prayed for you and your family. Keep telling the truth, and explaining it in the ways only you can.🙂

• Search WSJ dot com "family-of-teacher-who-died-after-astrazeneca-shot-seeks-answers" Just as he called it. Thrombosis and depletion of platelets as they are used up.

• Exactly as he called it for this poor lady. Thrombosis, loss of platelets as they get used up in the blood stream and Dr's all claiming ignorance?? WTF?? https://www.wsj.com/articles/family-of-teacher-who-died-after-astrazeneca-shot-seeks-answers-11619947801?mod=article_relatedinline

• I posted this to an anti mask group I'm in and fb hid it .had msg others link

• Americans are under God's judgment because we a turned away from Him. Now is the time for all to repent and ask Jesus to forgive our sins and to change are hearts from the inside out. Please read your bible. Jesus is coming soon to judge this world. Pray for those who reject Jesus as their Savior that they come to His saving grace.

• For those who are having a hard time watching this video. I had to turn my quality adjustment down to 540 P to get it to play. Great info!!

• I'm a nurse at a clinic in the US. I think I am the only one still left at work who hasn't got the shot. Thankfully my employer hasn't made it mandatory...yet.

• And you also post this on Odysee for redundancy? This video needs to get out to as many channels and platforms as possible. This information is absolutely critical if true.

• This Video kept pausing and why is that? I've tried over and over to listen to this as I did not get the shots nor do I plan to. I am suspect of anything and everything that comes through the Govt and scare tactics. What happened? We don't even KNOW! WHO did it? We have no idea how mortal man could concoct something that would infect the Planet!!! This is indeed very scary and it's even scarier to be lied to over and over again. We're now viewed as 'stupid children' in our own Country? I think so and if you have common sense USE IT! Do research and until something is Guaranteed to be safe stay away from it.

• How do I download this video? When I "save" it, nothing happens.

• The video won't play

• This is very interesting but the connection is awful. What's going on? I've tried on several different devices and it's like listening to something on the internet from 1990.

• Wow, what an awesome explanation!👍