Health Passports: From Conspiracy Theory to Reality
Feb 07, 2021

Computing Forever is a channel dedicated to politics, social commentary and technology. You'll...

#Killstream: The Court Retort #14 - PART 2 (4/13/2021)
    No charges for officer who shot Ashli Babbitt during Capitol riot
    4/13/21 Episode 115 Q vs. MSM
    Update on my Daughter...WITH my daughter
    Daily Bible Study: John 13 | God Knows Who I Am (Montgomery Gentry) | Song & Verse Ministries
    The Secret Contents of Ever Given - Evergreen Container Ship
    US Navy Announces New Technology That Can Change The Fabric Of Reality
    CNN Pleads Guilty: 'WE ARE PROPAGANDISTS!' Nick Reacts · Nick Di Paolo Show
    Deliverance from pharmakeia curses in the finances for buying vitamins!
    Illegal Immigrants Being Driven To Mall For Government Funded Shopping Sprees
  • Conpiracy was about, vaccine will kill everybody, vaccine will have a chip to track and control, who talked about pass? You are lyer

• Why to show pass, vaccine will have a chip, to track and controll us?

• I fully expect that the demoncraps will soon require social security recipients to get the "vaccine" to continue receiving payments. That'll suck when I lose my only source of income.

• EVENT201PLANdemic > COVID1984demic > SHUTDOWNdemic > NoMASKdemic > PCRdemic > VACCINEdemic > FEARdemic > HIGHERPCRdemic > VARIANTdemic > TwoMASKdemic > FAKEFAUCIBULLSHITdemic > GREATRESETdemic > SCAMdemic > MANDATORYVACCINEdemic > PROOFOFVACCINEdemic > RESTRICTEDMOVEMENTdemic > KILLTHESHEEPdemic

• just subbed

• You okay? You seem a bit off.

• Insanity! Why There is no lawyers working to block this unconstitutional project!

• Praying that God intervenes, but the fear of the virus is worse that a communist take over. After a more deadly virus is released, 99% will be begging for it. Just maybe we don’t deserve our freedom, maybe we don’t fear God anymore.

• UW-M in Madison uses this for all students.

• this whole scenario is blowing my mind - I don't see me surviving to the end of the year frankly - lack of freedom is not life

• I'm loving Gab tv! Thanks

• It's funny, I was with you initially when it was, this looks like it might be bad virus. Man how that morphed. By chance did you get to read the times article about the election

• We knew this was coming 11 months ago, you could see it and no one cared and they all do this for their own safety...