How is This a Thing? 12th of January 2021
Jan 13, 2021

Computing Forever is a channel dedicated to politics, social commentary and technology. You'll...

Cool Change
    It’s never been easier to love your skin!
    ⁣Congregants Forced Into Underground Church Service Hidden From Police
    “Book Talk” Guest Ron Gonen Author “The Waste-Free World: How the Circular Economy Will Take Less, Make More, and Save the Planet”
    Transhumanism & the Spirit of Antichrist P. 1
    #Killstream: American Carnage Revisited?, Hyde The Prophet, + Tucker Goes Ham on ADL - PART 1 (Episode 821, 4/13/2021)
    GCR รีเซ็ตระบบเงินตราของโลก
    What's Your Light Language Symbol and Why is it Important? (Mark Attwood Show)
    Mel K and Mark Attwood Catchup 2nd April 2021
    Why Impatience is NOT a Virtue!
  • Dr. Fauci lied about the effectiveness of mass to prevent a run on them during a supply shortage. Whose fault was that shortage? The US governments. Everybody’s happy to de-prioritize emergency preparedness until the eve of the actual emergency.

• Well said!!

• Fuck youtube 😂 😂

• With that fucking dick bag Biden getting in here we are next. How do I move to Russia where it’s more free?

• I would made all videos on YT private, so that they won't be profiting from them. Maybe leave only one, directing to here. I know it's nothing on a grand scale, but it's principal position to take. Otherwise, I don't know how Gab's doing this, but I'm glad they are!

• Fuckin ay Dave. Ironic I used to think Youtube was mainly just cat videos, then I discovered all this great political commentary, now its back to cat videos again.

• Loved the rant🖒 Honestly, it's so uplifting to hear other's with the same point of view, opposed to "State" owned media.. MAGA Erin go Bragh

• SO well put. Isn't it amazing; it appears those of us who are committed to the age-old right of just expressing our opinion are connected almost at the hip, as it appears we all just, as a group, and almost simultaneously, picked up our marbles and exited the prisons of our oppressors. 'Revolutions' are funny that way.

• I really hope this platform takes off. ✌👍

• curfews are stupid! it forces everyone to shop between certain hours and thereby decreasing social distancing and helping the virus spread, according to them.

• I could not agree with you more! I'm glad that I discovered you on Gab TV and hope the channels I followed on YouTube decide to move here but in the meantime I am looking into the content that is available and you have earned my support. Keep doing you, uncensored and original.

• Dave, I was quite irritated with you for a while. Early on in this 'plandemic', you did what I would call a mask-shaming video. You made it sound like anyone who was not wearing a mask was morally bankrupt and a bio-terrorist. (The common masks do virtually nothing to stop viruses, by the way.) It really happened, and I'm sure that it is not your proudest work in retrospect. The bottom line is that there is an important lesson to be learned from your mistake. Anytime that you find yourself agreeing 100% with the mainstream media, you should step back and very carefully evaluate if you have suffered a head injury. Don't ever let them trick you like that again.