TV
Skip (8)
World Government And The New World Order
Apr 04, 2022
2.65k views
Logo

Computing Forever

Computing Forever is a channel dedicated to politics, social commentary and technology. You'll...

episodes
107
plays
239.93k
subscribers
4.37k
You must have a Gab account and be logged in to comment.
  • Maybe it's time to listen to Our Lady of Fatima πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ’ͺ Viva Cristo Rey πŸ™

  • They're all still triggered by Trump.

  • Regular people just wanting to be left alone is "extremism" now.

  • Just say Jews and Zionists.

  • 12:52 This guy fucking gets it. Fuckin' nailed it.

  • Hopefully Trump will make a lasting impression on Klaus--an impression of a rope around his neck...

  • Makes πŸ’΅$140 to πŸ’΅$180 per day online work and I received πŸ’΅$16894 in one month online acting from home. I am a daily student and work simply one to a pair of hours in my spare time. Everybody will do that job and online ask extra cash by simply. open this link HEREβ† β† β† β˜› http://Www.NETCASH1.Com

  • The WEForum would never go for Communism (State Owns Everything), as they would lose all of THEIR property, so they are actually pitching Socialism (Rich Own Everything) to replace Capitalism (Thriving Middle Class), but, history is on our side, as Communism has failed (only North Korea, Cuba, China remain), and Socialism IS FAILING, e.g. EU !!!

  • For practical purposes, 'digital currency' already exists, as only ~2% of 'currency' in existence is covered by paper currency, the other ~98% already being 'digital' !!!

Modal title