Dominion Machines Hacked Live
Dec 30, 2020

The Freedom Party is for those who care about conservative values, liberty, freedom, the...

DOMINION MACHINES HACKED LIVE IN GEORGIA RUNOFF! Voter Fraud Senate Hearing 12/30/2020

The choice between two cliffs my talk on 1 Sam 14
    Inside one of the Michigan Election Fraud Cases
    Kill Chain: The Cyber War on America’s Elections
    Righteous Practice Defines "Allow". The Book of Job looks at "Allowed" suffering
    CNN FAKE REPORTING ON GREEN SCREEN
    When Elections Were Honest
    Man's Instinct to Beg
    Red Blood 🩸👨🏻-vs- Blue blood 🐉🐲
    David Icke - The Only Thing They Can Do Now Is Censor The Truth
    Friday in the 1st Week of Lent: Penance for the Sins of Our Fathers
    1 views ▪ 17 minutes ago
  • THIS IS ALL THE PROOF YOU NEED!!!!! BIDEN DID NOT WIN FAIRLY!!!!

• Start prosecuting and hanging treasonous officials for their sedition against this country. No more games.

• In every state where fraud was suspected, it has been FOUND! Yet, here we are, about to have yet another election in Georgia and the exact fraudulent actions are set to be repeated! WHY can't we be guaranteed a FAIR and LEGAL election in America? Other countries are looking at us in wonder, and rightly they should! Most other countries think the Nov 3 election was STOLEN from President Trump! So do we, and we want something done about it

• I was going to vote in the GA Senatorial run-off January 5th 2021. I voted early in the 2020 Presidential race, and now doubt Dominion didn't flip my vote. Now it looks like not only did my Trump vote get flipped but they'll probably flip my Loeffler-Perdue votes as well.

• I was going to vote in the GA Senatorial run-off January 5th 2021. I voted early in the 2020 Presidential race, and now doubt Dominion didn't flip my vote. Now it looks like not only did my Trump vote get flipped but they'll probably flip my Loeffler-Perdue votes as wel.

• I voted yesterday. How do I know my vote was tabulated correctly? I'm so upset about this. We continue to trust and all that happens us we get screwed. EVERY American should be demanding that every ballot cast is true and legitimate. If the opponent wins LEGITIMATELY I don't have a problem. But when our votes are in doubt, so is our freedom.

• This is similar to what they found in Nevada and the investigation is ongoing. Out votes were stolen and we will not rest until the democratic criminals are put behind bars!

• I fucking knew it! I asked on Monday when I voted how I would know that my vote wouldn't get flipped. This is treason.