Compliance Will Be Our Undoing
Apr 08, 2021
965 views

Few people accurately comprehend the situation that we are in. The global embrace of authoritarianism is unprecedented, awhile every cultural institution grovels before abject tyranny. None moreso than the church. The prognosis is bleak unless we can convince our countrymen to say no. In other words, we need real men again.

Get reliable notification options and further information at Sarah's home site: https://SarahCorriher.com/

— Ways To Support My Work —

⬛ Our Products: https://HealthWyze.org/store
⬛ Merchandise (T-shirts, mugs, etc.): https://sarahcorriher.com/merch
⬛ Direct Donations: https://SarahCorriher.com/donations/
⬛ SubscribeStar Subscriptions: https://www.subscribestar.com/SarahCorriher
⬛ PayPal Donations: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=MXGA57Y3L79ZE&source=url
⬛ Bitcoin Donations: 16ZcMaXjzEKbHbqGVWzCEZhPtvRfqtMXhn

Sarah Corriher is a media partner of Whatfinger News, the second largest news aggregator. It is a great source of uncensored news, and it is updated constantly: https://www.whatfinger.com/

Sarah Corriher co-founded Health Wyze Media @ HealthWyze.org

WE KNOW WHAT'S WRONG, NOW HOW DO WE FIX IT?
    Swamp Child O' Mine Greg Kelly
    Great News for New Users of GABTV
    The Silent War Ep. 6017- American Rift Widens over Vax & Communism. Cheney Out, Inflation up! & More
    Mt. Pleasant Bible Institute (05/10/21)- Matthew 3:9-11
    Pocahontas Warren is running again, so she RIDES again!
    Maxine Waters is the absolutely Dumbest, Brainless, Ugliest Member of Congress
    2021 MAY 10 Whitehouse Lit up like Xmas Tree Military Helicopters Buzzing in and Out
    Antioch Orlando - 20210507 - DC Mission Trip
    Class C RV: Rear Corner Leak Repair
  • Trying to start something in my conservative community this summer. Finally some people agree I'm not crazy. From March-October 2020 everyone I knew called me stupid, crazy, paranoid and selfish for my misgivings over the Covid Coup. I questioned my own sanity constantly since everyone else went along with the narrative. Even my MAGA family and friends. Now is a great opportunity for churches to shine. If they can rise to the occasion and really believe in Christ as Lord. Otherwise they might as well formally close now. Apparently they look to Government for salvation from sin (isms/phobias) and death (Covid since nothing else kills people.) According to Revelation no coward will enter the New Jerusalem.

• This is the best video speech you have ever done, that I have seen, thank you Sarah for speaking up and showing the terrible truth, I live in France and as you well know France has some of the strictest lock down, mask, and travel restrictions in the world, many people here are obliverous to the truth, I have friends that think the Government is doing a good job with Covid 19, when I try to tell them the truth they don't want to listen, other friends hurried to get the Astra Zenica jab, they are so happy they got it, I have another friend who told me her and her daughter of 20yrs old are going to get injected for Covid 19, I told them many facts on what this injection can do and even possibly die from it, but again, they don't want to listen, they don't beleive what I say, I just look in amazment to them, I will say most are not Christian, so they don't have the Holy Spirit in their heart to know the truth from lies, I have tried to find businesses owned by Christians here and it is impossible, they don't allow it to be known, and If I suggest asking the proprieter if they are Christian , well they say no you can't do that here, I'm originally from Australia, so I don't see things quite as they do, so many people are scared to say or do anything against the restrictions and mandates, and it is 125euro fine if you are seen by the Police not wearing a mask, I see this Macron Government as a Authoratarian Rageime, and I only see less than 5percent of people not wearing masks, and even less going against the 6pm to 6am confinment to your home, I hope you will put another video up soon, I am one of your followers, you are a true Patriot. I was given USA Immigration two years ago, but things didn't work well personally, so I returned to France, I am a Trump supporter, always have been, so sad to see the fraudulant election take place and they are getting away with it, I was dissapointed in that President Trump didn't call Marshal Law and arrest those Traiterous Democrats and Rinos when he had the chance, when Pence let him down, he was the last man standing, and I think he could have been sitting in the White House today if he called it, I have stopped using fb, I have my page open so I can put GAB videos you make, and InfoWars make on there, some they block but most they don't, so its a good way to get the info out to the blind ones, have a good day D.

• It is hard to find hope in this new world of a Biden/ China America.

• The Bible says a lie won't get far if it wants for ears to hear it. Blatant, obvious lies are being believed by the majority, at some point we have to accept that those people, though it was heinous to lie to them, made it too easy to be lied to. Always have politicians created idols in an effort to co-opt the power of God. Jesus was punished for refuting them, He died for our sins. Is gullibility a facet of deceit then? A nicely put and thoughtful piece, thank you Sarah.

• Awesome video, Sarah, and a great message that more and more people need to hear.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956 “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

• It's time for a libtard war

• Some call it "Bend the Knee"...I call it bending over.

Passionately spoken. One of your best videos. Thank you.

• Well said. You have great insight. I was reminded of the Nuremberg trials and the excuses the "ex" nazis made. Just following orders. Obeying the law.

• Excellent. We need the truth not watered down.

• Sarah, your great, I love the video, I share your videos to GAB and to fb, I have stopped using fb because of them being part of the problem, but I like to share good honest information to those there because they need to hear the truth to whats happening, many are brainwashed and will go along with anything, but there are people that are unsure of whats been told to them and by making this information available, I'm sure that some will see the truth and start looking for more substantiating evidence showing the truth about the big fraudulent Plandemic and whats to come, if your ever in France you have a place to stay

• The good news is every day I see less and less wearing a diaper on their faces and just turning into a Corp. Slave and seeing them as they are keep exposing them and call out the top Satanist, the Bilderberg Group of sick scumbags