The Digital Iron Curtain
Jan 15, 2021

The next phase of censorship is arising from an unlikely source: Internet web browsers. They want to make the Internet (as we know it) disappear, in order to promote the "authoritative sources", which we tried so hard to escape from. The Chinese Communist government has already begun, and as-if by coincidence, the big technology companies seem to be working to appease them, yet again.

Misogynists are Made, Not Born
    LOGOS RISING PART ONE: E. Michael Jones & Patrick Coffin [Reupload Jun 2020]
    Hiding in the Man Cave
    Episode 69 - Y’all Got Any More of That Global Warming? (Pt. 1 of 2)
    J.S. Bach Invention in E minor BWV 778
    CMS HIGHLIGHT | Hey Martin Scorsese, Adapt To The Times!
    2021.02.24-Squats 06 202.3 kg x 3
    Mortgage Fraud Obama Biden Harris. The chickens have come home to roost in 2020 Election Irregularities.
    GETTING CLOSURE: Lessons from the Book of Job
    So, You Really Want to Compete With Men?
  • Dog’s name is Starbuck? 🤩🤣❤️

• 90% of people in north korea get their news from word of mouth. They don't believe their 1 channel propaganda news station. Shocking.

• There's a duckduckgo browser in the iPhone app store. fyi

• Big agree "monitoring the situation" was just horrible. FireFox was doing this 10 years ago they would stop you from going to politically incorrect websites with this error that said the site was "known to have viruses" and "was unsafe" with this "go back" button or "allow an exception" but many times you could not proceed after adding the exception but open another browser and the site was fine with no viruses

• iCrap haha that made me laugh 🤣🤗

• Wow, awesome video! To be honest, I use Brave currently. If they ever go over to the dark side, I’ll download dissenter. I have VPN’s just in case to bypass internet restrictions. I suggest everyone get a VPN now. Subscribed, liked, will donate to you via bitcoin in the future. No doubt. Just getting things in order. Keep making videos.

• This sucks. I just got rid of firefox on my iphone and started using Brave. I use Dissenter on my laptop but it obviously doesn’t have a mobile version. When is Andrew Torba creating a gab smart phone?

• Well done. Thank you.

• I am using DuckDuckGo as a browser & search engine on my Samsung and so far so good.

• Bromite appears to be a good choice for browser on Android, check it out. Bromite.org

• So glad you are a Battlestar Galactica fan! :-D

• That sounds horrible. But we must to be prepared. Nice video.