The Save America Rally Truth
Jan 09, 2021

It's almost impossible to get honest information about the Save America rally, but I was actually there, and I know what really happened. I documented it in my previous video, but this is my commentary about some important things that must be said.

This video is not available on YouTube, and everyone should start to use alternative video websites at this point. Big Tech feels comfortable banning the President of the United States, so nobody is safe.

Discipleship (Beginners) - CLASS #12 Humanity of Christ, How to Pray and Proof of Trinity in Bible
    Kamala Harris on riots “civil rights”
    White Squall Trailer WWG1WGA
    JDRUMS 99BPM PROMO INSANE ⁣BIG drums 28 inch kick!
    Masks! Who knew?
    Episode 30 - Knowledge and Humility
    0 views ▪ 8 minutes ago
    Wuhan Spongebob COD
    FREEDOM! National Anthem Tribute
    White Sin
    Budget Smartphone Gimbal Review | Moza Mini S Unboxing
  • Excellent take on the events of Jan 6th. However, I take issue with the suggestion that Ashli Babbitt was innocent. However justified her anger, she was part of an increasingly violent mob (anyone who suggests otherwise isn't being honest) that was trying to force its way through a barricaded door.

Those of us on the right say we support the use of deadly force to protect ourselves from attack. We always scoff when liberals suggest that police should have "shot to wound" or used some other less than lethal means. We contend that the officer in the situation is in the best position to make the snap judgement to use deadly force, and all judgements of their actions after the fact should take that into account.

In my view, those calling for the head of the officer that killed Ashli Babbitt need to take a step back and look at this situation objectively. This officer was under no obligation to assume that the mob wouldn't hurt him or someone else if they had successfully breeched that door.

The lying media, and our corrupt political system are to blame for the anger that motivated the mob on Jan. 6th. I am truly sorry that she lost her life, but she crossed a line when she tried to break through that door. Maybe she fully understood the potential consequences of her actions that day, maybe not.

This is not a game. We all need to think very carefully about what we are prepared to do moving forward.

• The greatest free nation in history has been willfully destroyed in a very public manner. I've witnessed every winning person ignored while losers prevail. It's as if a script was agreed upon long ago has only now been revealed. I was attacked by a herd of cars on the way home at four in the morning so I take a different, longer route home from work. The police protect the violent perpetrators. I don't believe these things happen in a vacuum. I don't trust the police, if you have an agenda of treason it shows in your deeds but why the secrecy? The muggin druggin thuggin welfare huggin Sodom and Gamorrites are glorified while the fruitful languish. As a result I had to stop this video in the middle, I'm having a tough time here. I just got on gab last night and found this today. Sarah seems like a nice young lady and I want everyone who is also young to be free, there is no need to be locked up for my sake as I'd rather die of covid than see that happen it is my life to give and I'm not afraid. I've done far more dangerous things on purpose. I think the hate cult will implode over the next four years' time, it fits the pattern of the last 50 years. Epstein didn't kill himself and Trump won the presidency.

• Excepting it just can't do that. Set back yeah...truth understandable. It's setback. well said.

• I like your idea to “owning it”. Naming it, as in staring point of a movement. A Marketing clip showing the real story of the vastly peaceful protest start to finish, inside and out, complete with story line and music “...The truth is marching on” , listing all martyr’s to the cause and the fallen officer. Promoting and naming the persons arrested for non-violent silly things. Condemn the limited violence. And let the clip go viral. The Capital tea party. Maybe a commemorative patch to wear on put on your window. And before the inauguration. The opposition is dictating the narrative...time to reverse it.

• Hi Sarah. I have been watching you for a long time now and you are the one that brought me to Gab by your recommendation. I hope you will do a video on the Italy voter fraud story in your always professional manner. I believe you could bring a staunch leftist to the right by your reporting capabilities. Thank you. I subscribed to you back in YouTube hundreds of times but the scumbags always deleted the sub. I still am in LBRY, now I just need to find how in here. Keep it up, you are great at this!

• I have just gotten on Gab, and this is one of the first 5 videos I have watched. I am a bit technically challenged, so I have been a bit lazy and not searched alternatives to youtube and other media sources. Sarah, it gives me hope when I see young people like yourself that loves freedom. I am overwhelmed with the state of my (our) country. Sarah, please keep doing what you are doing.

• Gab user "truth" posted Ashli Babbitt's last video post from the rally here on Gab. It is titled "Ashli Babbitt. Her last post"

• Thank you for your informative video. Antifa are Communist. Don't underestimate what they might do. Communists have been around a long time, and Antifa goes back at least to the 1930's. They are very experienced and have been very active in Europe for many years. We only started to hear about them in America recently, but they are by no means amateurs or small scale. They are international, internationalist Communists carrying out a carefully plotted agenda on a country of unsuspecting sheep. What we have on our side is our American education. We were born free, and we fully expect to have rights. We learned about our country's forefathers who said, "Give me liberty or give me death!" So we are not likely to remain tame sheep long enough to get leashes put on. We're gathering in places like Gab and manning up, psychologically preparing to defend our liberties.

• Violence is a must. You don't peacefully protest the hands on your throat.

• Excellent video !

• Awesome video. We are a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC, not democratic republuc.

• This is almost true, Except that the morons in the pictures inside were identified as antifa.

• Sarah, I got a lot out of your commentary. It made me rethink a few things - I was taking the "easy" route and dismissing reality in order to shift things to the "antifa" narrative. You fleshed out the details without glossing over the facts - I am guilty of doing that a lot - it generally seems to serve me well but it is a bad habit because it makes for lazy thinking.

I especially like your treatment of historical events (Revolutionary War, Crusades) - showing dimensions that people always gloss over and make into caricaturized versions of history.

Thanks again!

• Her name was Ashli Babbit #AshliBabbit #sayhernameAshliBabbit a true American martyr🇺🇸

• We are now a vassal state to communist China.

• It's a tough pill to swallow, but you're spot on.

• Thanks, Sarah, that's the most insightful explanation of 1/6 I heard yet. It was a turning point, uncharted waters. We've gotta resist.

• No longer a republic and no longer free. Sarah understands.

• When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government.