Why Democrats Want to Reopen Now
Jan 22, 2021

Following Joe Biden's seizure of the office of the U.S. Presidency, leftist politicians are suddenly feeling that it's a great idea to re-open everything. Simultaneously, the World Health Organization has coincidentally decided to fix the Wuhan corona virus test procedures to eliminate the long-standing 50% false positive rate. Everything from 2020 was a criminal scam to get Biden throned, and to globally begin The Great Reset.

Ex Homosexual Warns Against Banning Conversion Therapy
    The History of American Liberty - Part 1 (From the First Century to the Pilgrims)
    JC Kay - Demons are Real - Remote Viewing - Sept 17th BIG DAY with Leeowen Barnes
    SEPARATING THE SHEEP FROM THE GOATS
    More Than Taboo - Post WW2 Propaganda & Psych Warfare
    Humility Toward God - Episode 16 Prayer Team
    It's About the Children - Know Your Enemy: Baal Episode 33 Prayer Team
    What Is Essiac?
    Normal Blood Sugars with CONSISTENCY!
    Trump is coming
  • They don't even give a shit anymore. In fact, I think they are enjoying themselves by rubbing our noses in it.

• I'm still having problems with gab tv . The video will randomly stop every few seconds. I hope the gab tv team will fix this problem.

• Qué salada es esta chica. Like! 👍🏻😉✌🏻

• Pedo46 is already the most hated man on the planet. I can't wait to see how this season ends.

• One main reason, I surmise, that the Dems brought 25,000 troops in to shut down DC is not bc they were afraid of right wing violence like they so loudly proclaimed— It was bc they were afraid of LEFT wing antifa/BLM violence that would embarrass and reveal the truth about them. Just look at the violence in Portland again. Antifa is protesting AGAINST PuppetJoe claiming “he’s not our president”. Be honest, who expected them to turn on Puppets Joe & Cabala so quickly? The Dems knew all along.

• Thank you.

• I remember when we had a free country. Not anymore.

• I'm sure they won't open all the way. We haven't been thoroughly subjugated yet. Only mostly subjugated.

• She gets it. Thanks Sarah.