Comrade He Xin pointed out to the Hong Kong Business News during an interview that: “The U.S. has a shocking conspiracy.” According to what he had in hand, from September 27 to October 1, 1995, the Mikhail Sergeevich Gorbachev Foundation, funded by the United States, gathered 500 of the world’s most important statesmen, economic leaders and scientists, including George W. Bush (he was not the U.S. president at the time), the Baroness Thatcher, Tony Blair, Zbigniew Brzezinski, as well as George Soros, Bill Gates, futurist John Naisbitt, etc., all of the world’s most popular characters, in the San Francisco Fairmont hotel for a high-level roundtable conference (the Bohemian Society), discussing problems about globalization and how to guide humanity to move forward into the 21st century. According to what He Xin had in hand, the outstanding people of the world in attendance thought that in the 21st century a mere 20 percent of the world’s population will be sufficient to maintain the world’s economy and prosperity, the other 80 percent or 4/5ths of the world’s population will be human garbage unable to produce new values. The people in attendance thought that this excess 80 percent population would be a trash population and “high-tech” by vaccines means should be used to eliminate them gradually.
Since the enemies are secretly planning to eliminate our Chinese population, we certainly cannot be infinitely merciful and compassionate to them. Comrade He Xin’s article came out at the right time, it has proven the correctness of our tit for tat battle approach … [and] Comrade Deng Xiaoping’s great foresight to deploy defense missiles against the United States military strategy.
Certainly, Comrade He Xin’s statement reminded everyone, that China has grasped the modern science and technology, including “clean” nuclear technology as well as biological weapons technology; and now, China can use powerful measures to eliminate the United States’ population on a large scale. The last problem I want to talk about is of firmly seizing the preparations for military battle.
Gab builds Freedom Of Speech Software. Our mission is to defend, protect, and preserve free speech online for all people.
Modal body text goes here.