TV
Skip (8)

Mindy Robinson, THANK YOU for saying what 90% of Nevadan's are thinking. the other 10% are communists or Sheeple who are too proud to admit they voting for a crook! Please keep telling the truth. THE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW NEVADA IS BEING HELD HOSTAGE BY THIS CREEPY MAN WHO SLEEPS WITH THE ENEMY LITERALLY AND FIGURATIVELY. Governor Sisolac will end up in prison or dead eventually.

Modal title