Interesting Documentaries, News and Stories:
And now, from an undisclosed location deep beneath the Earth's surface, it's the 6th Annual Fake News Awards! Shining the spotlight of ridicule on the dumbest disinformation, the silliest smears and the most ludicrous lies of the mainstream media dinosaurs of the past year! Which presstitutes will walk away with a dino of shame? What mendacious government mouthpiece will commit seppuku after being exposed as a deceiving sack of excrement ? And who will walk away with the greatest dishonor of them all: the Fake News Story of the Year? Find out in this year's exciting Award Show Extravaganza . . .
- FAKEST WAR STORY OF THE YEAR: The Associated Press for "A senior U.S. intelligence official says Russian missiles crossed into NATO member Poland, killing two people."
- TRUEST WAR STORY OF THE YEAR: NBC News for "In a break with the past, U.S. is using intel to fight an info war with Russia, even when the intel isn't rock solid."
- FAKEST CLIMATE CHANGE STORY OF THE YEAR: The Associated Press for "Climate grant illustrates growth in philanthropy-funded news."
- FAKEST FACT CHECK OF THE YEAR: The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation for "How a London, Ont., cricket plant found itself at the heart of an international conspiracy theory."
- PEOPLE'S CHOICE STORY: The Media's Sudden Discovery of All the Many, Many, Many NON-vaccine-related Causes of Heart Attacks That Were Never Worth Reporting on Before But Which You ABSOLUTELY Have to Know About Now For No Particular Reason!
- FAKE JOURNALIST OF THE YEAR: Julien Fomenta Rosat
- FAKE ARREST OF THE YEAR: AOC and Ilhan Omar for their ridiculous air handcuff charade
- FAKE FALSE FLAG OF THE YEAR: The Controlled Corporate Media Struggling to Find a Way to Convince Their Dwindling Audience that Russia Blew Up Its Own Pipeline for Absolutely No Discernible Reason
- FAKE NEWS STORY OF THE YEAR: Justin Trudeau for "The small fringe minority of people who are on their way to Ottawa who are holding unacceptable views that they are expressing do not represent the views of Canadians who have been there for each other, who know of that following the science and stepping up to protect each other is the best way to continue to ensure our freedoms, our rights, our values, as a country."
Sources and Show Notes: https://www.corbettreport.com/fakenews6/
Previous Fake News Awards: https://www.corbettreport.com/?s=fake+news+awards