Right now, AI is at its worst it will ever be; imagine the power it will have in ten years.
Follow 👉 https://now.manifest.im/Gab-ChatGPT--and-Beyond
Want to become a business magnate? Smash that follow button! 👉 Follow 👉 https://gab.com/groups/71787 Follow 👉 https://gab.com/groups/71787 Follow 👉 https://gab.com/groups/71787
🚀 Join the AI Revolution and explore the capabilities of ChatGPT and other top AI tools like DALL-E 2 and Midjourney
🤖 Learn how to use these tools to improve your business, research, or personal projects
💡 Share your own experiences and insights with a community of like-minded individuals
📈 Stay up-to-date on the latest developments in AI and how they can be applied to various industries
🔥 Get access to exclusive resources and tutorials to help you get started with these powerful tools
💬 Connect with experts in the field and get answers to your most pressing questions
📚 Expand your knowledge and skills in the rapidly evolving world of AI- Freedom over censorship, truth over narrative https://how2.crack.im/Ethical-Hacking-Tools
Hi Everyone, in today's video I will explain how do hackers bypass 2FA/MFA? I will share the 4 most common methods used by hackers (Evilgnix2, Pass the cookie, SMS swapping and attack on Soft Tokens), along with ways to protect against it + my view about using 2FA/MFA as an addtional security layer to protect online accounts. Hope it will be insightful and interesting. Enjoy!!!!!
Chapters: 0:00 - 0:18 Opening 0:19 - 2:17 Channel Intro Video 2:18 - 5:25 How 2FA/MFA works 5:26 - 5:36 4 Most common attack methods 5:37 - 8:21Evilgnix2 8:22 - 10:05 Pass the Cookie 10:06 - 10:50 SMS Swapping 10:51 - 12:46 Attack on Soft Tokens 12:47 - 15:13 How to protect yourself from 2FA bypass? 15:14 - 16:59 Conclusion
- Jeff Warren on blog of bypassing MFA with pass the cookie - https://blog.netwrix.com/2022/11/29/b...
- Recommended Password Managers: (a) Nordpass - https://nordpass.com , (b) 1password - https://1password.com
Watch more cyber security fundamental videos
- API Hacking - https://youtu.be/1t5wXWFI0yU
- DNS Hacking - https://youtu.be/Hsj_67RhNMc
- How to Build a hacking Box - https://youtu.be/vnYmb6spw30
- Stuxnet - https://youtu.be/fLwLRvp1YFA
- NotPetya - https://youtu.be/6gqKkTf9fWY
- Red Vs Blue teams in cybersecurity - https://youtu.be/vOhvvYtVi6w
- OSINT - Open Intelligence tools - https://youtu.be/M038ST3OMDc
- Getting started in cybersecurity https://youtu.be/7lXfKZbzpHA