Attorney Gabriel Jose Carrera here "aka" The Attorney That RIDES extreme video channel with other videos on Florida Law and legal questions answered. In this channel you will view a minimum of ten (10) awesome styles of content to consume. they say stick to one, but there too much happening in the biker community to stick with one subject!
- Extreme Over-Lander, Solo Rider, on a Harley-Davidson!
- FREE Florida Legal Advice
- Historic scenic roads to travel in the good ole USA on a motorcycle!
- Biker Events in the South Florida Biker Community.
- Biker Charity Events in South Florida
- Veteran Motorcycle related Events in South Florida
- Iron Butt Association Runs and Events
- The Hoka Hey Motorcycle Challenge Events and Runs
- Vlogging: Gabe's Rider's report
- My favorite when I share my thoughts of the day called Gabe's rant!
#dna #paternity #getgabe The Attorney That Rides is a licenced litigater in the State of Florida practicing law in South Florida since 2007. In Florida, any woman who is pregnant or has a child, or any man who has reason to believe that he is the father of a child, may bring an action for paternity in the Circuit Court. The signing of a paternity acknowledgment and the child’s birth certificate by the parents “may” already constitute an establishment of paternity that may only be challenged in Court under certain circumstances. To find out more how Florida law affects your personal case call Gabe at 954-553-1454.